Chocolate pudding with creamIngredients: -
* 300 ml Milk
* 5 tblsp Sugar
* Slices Brown Bread
* 3 Eggs
* 2 tblsp Drinking Chocolate or cocoa powder
* 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
* 250 ml Thick Sweetened Cream
To make chocolate pudding with cream: -
*Cut the bread into pieces.
*Beat the eggs and add the essence.
*Warm the milk and mix in the sugar.
*Gently mix in the cooca powder.
*Put off the flame and add the beaten eggs and the breadcrumbs. Mix well.
*Grease pudding moulds and pour the mixture into the mould.
*Cover lossely with foil and steam in a rice cooker or pressure cooker without whistle for 30 - 40 minutes
or until the pudding is spongy.
*Allow the pudding to shrink before unmoulding.
*Then put it in the fridge for 1 hour before serving with fresh, thick and sweetened cream.
CHOCOLATE ANGEL CAKEIngredients: -
* 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
* 1/4 cup Hot Water
* 1 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
* 3/4 cup Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
* 1/4 tsp Salt
* 12 Eggs White
* 1 tsp Cream of Tartar
To make chocolate angel cake:-
*In a bowl mix cocoa powder and hot water and keep aside.
*Preheat the oven at 350F
*In a separate bowl sift together flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and keep aside.
*Beat the eggs till foamy and then add cream of tartar.
*Beat till the mixture forms peak.
*In the egg mixture add the remaining sugar.
*Now then gently add half the sifted flour.
*When completely mixed add the remaining half of flour.
*Now pour some of this mixture in the cocoa powder mixture and stir well.
*When done pour this egg cocoa mixture back to the remaining egg flour mixture.
*In an ungreased dish pour this mixture.
*Bake this dish for 50 minutes or till the tooth pick comes out clean.
*When baked completely let it cool.
*Then with the help of a knife invert it on a plate. *Serve it with fresh berries and vanilla ice cream.
BANANA CHOCOLATE CAKE
* 1 egg
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1 cup meshed banana
* 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
* 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup unsalted butter which is melted
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 2/3 cup white sugar
* 1/4 cup milk
To make banana chocolate cake: -
*In a large mixing bowl stir together all purpose flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
*Take another bowl and mix together melted butter milk egg and meshed bananas.
*Now add the banana mixture into the flour mixture until thoroughly blended.
*Be careful not to over mix.
*Add the chocolate chips. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F to 175 degrees C.
*Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
*Pour the batter into the pan and bake it for 32-35 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into
it comes out clean.
*When the cake gets baked take out the pan from the oven and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
*This cake will have some melted chocolate but no crumbs
|Chocolate Cheese Cake|
* 2 tblsp All-purpose Flour
* 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
* 24 vanilla wafers or chocolate wafers
* 8 oz Cream Cheese
* 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
* 3 Eggs
* 8 oz Sour Cream
* 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
* 3/4 cup semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
* 1 1/4 cup White Sugar
To make chocolate cheesecake:-
* Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
* Line muffin cups with foil bake cups.
* Place one vanilla wafer (flat-side down) in bottom of each cup.
* Beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
* Add sugar, cocoa and flour and blend well.
* Add eggs and beat well. Stir in sour cream and almond extract.
* Fill each muffin cup almost full with batter.
* Bake 20-25 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and let them cool completely on wire rack.
* Heat heavy cream in the microwave for 50 to 60 seconds on high.
* Stir in chocolate chips until smooth.
* Let rest in room temperature for half an hour.
* Dollop on cooled cheesecakes.
* Remove cheesecakes from pan and refrigerate.
* Serve after an hour in the refrigerator.