India is a country with blend of all cultures and so is it's food , different from rest of the world not only in taste but also in cooking methods.
Food is the way to a man's heart. Be it a sweet dish to a spicy recipe or healthy fruit shakes you will find it all in this very blog just a click away.
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
INDIAN HAKKA NOODLES RECIPE
· Hakka Noodles is a delicious Chinese recipe.
:- 2 cups Flat Noodles (also called Hakka
noodles); boiled and strained
:- 2 tsp Garlic (chopped)
Dried Red Chilies
:- 1 small bunch Spring Onion
:- 1 small Capsicum (sliced)
:- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
:- 1 1/2 tbsp Oil
:- Salt to taste
· Cut the spring onions into 1/4"
· Grind red chilies and garlic.
· Heat oil in a pan, add chilly and
garlic and fry for a minute.
· Now add capsicum and fry till it
· Put spring onion and continue frying
for 2-3 minutes more.
· Now add boiled and strained noodles and
salt (to taste) and mix well.
· Add vinegar and mix it well. Add soya
and tomato souse.
· Hakka Noodles is ready to serve.
(You can also add ginger taste to it .For
that you have to cut ginger in to
and put it in a small cup of water for hours. While preparing you