Rajmah chawal (Rajma Rice)
* 250 gms rajmah (kidney beans)
* 1 litre water
* 1 onion
* 1 tomato
* 1/2 tsp salt ,red chilli powder, turmeric powder.
* corainder leaves to garnish
* Soak rajmah in 1 litre overnight
* Boil them the next day in the same water with 1 tbsp salt.
* Fry some onions till golden brown in ghee, and then pour the tomato puree.
* Cook for few minutes, then add curd and again cook add the boiled rajmah and keep cooking in low flame for 5-10 mins
* Serve hot with rice. Best combination :-)
#India, #food, #recipe, #dish, #drink, #eat, #cuisine, #Raja, #kidney beans